Friday, August 26, 2011

How I look at Work.

I hate it when girls say, "I look soooo bad" when they know they look like a hot mess. It's like the day after a big night out, waking up in an oversized Tshirt, excess residue of fake tan, fake eyelashes still on, booty shorts, and morning beauty glow.

Come on, everyone knows you still look amazing.

Which leads me to my next point: you haven't seen someone look truly awful until you've seen me go to work in the hut. Imagine an actual homeless person dressed in golf pants and a wrinkled collared shirt.

But one out of every 97 days, I decide to look like a normal human. I'm always caught off guard by how much other people are caught off guard. I'm feeling pretty routine, but why is my manager acting awkward around me and why am I getting free Starbucks...along with my entire family?

1) Guys, you have no idea how much power a girl has in facilitating her own attractiveness. Some of you think you know. You don't.

2) Girls, if men are catcalling, stop complaining, because you do have the option of making yourself look ugly.

No comments: