Friday, March 27, 2009

Where I'm at

Maybe the most important realizations are the most ordinary ones.

Situations and consequences, scientific and spiritual laws that govern the universe have cornered me into a position where decisions must be made, where a path is painted clear for eyes that are willing to perceive.

I've had life and death set before me. I've been forced to embrace truth not for fancy, but for health and survival.

Does it have to be written in the sky?

Use the faculty of your mind. Guide your heart in the way. Take in the simple, the complex...cry out for continuity.

And be honest with yourself.

Find it where you can, then hold on to it with everything you have. Strengthen the things that remain. Write it on your forehead. Come on Leah, lets get through this.

No comments: